This alluring Victorian beauty located on one of Richmond’s most quiet and picturesque wide tree-lined cul-de-sacs. This elegant home will captivate and whisk you away to a trendy lifestyle at its doorstep. Walking distance to Richmond’s endless attractions including Barkly Gardens, MCG and AAMI Park. Secure off street parking accessed via Parker Street adds ideal convenience!
– Two romantic large bedrooms typify the era as they are graced with utterly charming open fireplaces and provide restful accommodation.
– Bright sunlight floods the beautifully designed spacious open-plan living/dining area which has exceptionally high ceilings and is the perfect spot to relax!
– The light-filled kitchen exhibits contemporary finesse and is set to satisfy the home chef as it features stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
– Get set for year round entertaining in the sunny courtyard which been designed for low-maintenance ease.
– A stylish sleek bathroom with a dual vanity, a powder room, a European laundry, Baltic pine floorboards, a beautiful classic hallway and ducted heating are additional highlights.
– Coffee is calling as a range of trendy cafes are within walking distance from this sought after Richmond address!
– Land Size 5m x 30m (approx)